A More Confident, More Attractive You
Part art and part science, Dr. Koch has been providing patients with new, beautiful smiles with Smile Makeovers for decades. Get the smile you have always wanted from Dr. Koch at Advanced Dental Care.
Get a Winning Smile Makeover!
Take a moment and think. What physical attribute do you first notice or find most attractive in a person when you meet them for the first time? Is it their eyes? Their hair? Their body? If you are like most people, it is a person’s smile that is considered the winning attribute. Beating out hair, eyes, and body, the results of a 2009 survey ranking physical attributes, conducted by The American Dental Association, Crest® and Oral B® it was determined that an individual’s smile is their most attractive physical feature, so here is our question to you: Do you find your smile to be your most attractive feature? If not, Advanced Dental Care of Jasper, Texas, can help you accomplish a winning smile with a smile makeover. Dr. Koch can create a dental plan treatment to help you have a smile that gives you confidence and makes that great first impression.
Other surveys revealed that psychologically, winning smiles help people feel more comfortable around others, while romantically, winning smiles create a sense of worthiness of a being in a relationship. Further studies show that a high percentage of people most always base their opinions on other people by the smile they see, and a similar percentage of people prefer not to smile when they have their picture taken. The percentages varied from 45 percent to 75 percent. Another question to you: what percentage range does your smile place you? A smile makeover can make you 100 percent confident when you smile.
Explain a Smile Makeover
A winning smile makeover will vary depending on the individual. For instance, your smile makeover may be as simple as whitening your teeth, while the person waiting in the next room may be seeking tooth replacement. Either you choose or Dr. Koch will recommend what a smile makeover means to you.
Normally, a smile makeover revolves around one or more procedures: cosmetic, dental, or facial rejuvenation. Many options are available for a smile makeover. You and Dr. Koch can discuss how to create your most favorable smile makeover.
Who are Candidates for a Smile Makeover?
If you experience any of the following dental or facial concerns, you are a candidate for a smile makeover.
- Your teeth have spaces between them.
- Your teeth are broken or chipped.
- Your teeth have unattractive, stained, or faded fillings.
- Your teeth are stained or discolored.
- Your teeth are odd-shaped or crooked
- Your teeth are imaging a gummy smile.
- Your teeth are missing.
- Your face has deep smile lines.
To remedy the above less than desirable appearance concerns, Advanced Dental Cares uses advanced cosmetic dentistry, correcting your smile to perfection.
Can a Smile Makeover Really Improve My Smile?
Regardless of whatever keeps you from smiling your greatest possible smile, Advanced Dental Care’s experienced dental team can help. With the use of modern cosmetic dentistry, ranging from an easy teeth-whitening process to a more complex tooth replacement procedure, we can help. Following are possible solutions for a smile makeover:
- If you have spaces between your teeth, Dr. Koch can use veneers or braces to move the teeth and close the gaps between your teeth.
- If you have broken or chipped teeth, Dr. Koch can repair them. Depending on the extent of the damage to the teeth, possible options for repair include dental bonding, porcelain veneers, or dental crowns.
- If you have unattractive, stained, or faded teeth or fillings. Dr. Koch can professionally whiten them for you.
- If you have odd-shaped or crooked teeth, Dr. Koch can straighten them by conventional orthodontics; however, he might suggest porcelain veneers because they provide for a quicker solution.
- If you have a gummy smile, Dr. Koch can provide laser gum reshaping to correct and straighten your gum line.
- If you have missing teeth, Dr. Koch can replace them for you. Your options for tooth or teeth replacement are dental implants, a dental bridge, or full or partial dentures.
- If you have deep-set smile lines, upper and lower lip lines, or thin lips that show up when you smile, Dr. Koch can recommend Botox and dermal fillers to correct these facial concerns.
Dr. Koch’s extensive training allows him to offer the perfect smile makeover to you. He performs smile makeovers, considering two goals: first, aesthetically, create a beautiful, winning smile that increases your confidence, and second, functionally, create a winning smile that maintains the integrity of the purpose of your teeth.
When you want to improve the attribute most people seem to notice first or find most attractive, contact Dr. Koch. Trained in comprehensive cosmetic dentistry, he can help you to achieve your winning smile makeover.